Reggie Valpoort is the founder of Valpoort Marketing, and top trainer at Mind Elevators. With over 8 years of experience in managing social media accounts and advertising on Facebook, Reggie has accumulated a lot of knowledge on the fundamentals that make advertising on these platform work.
We talked about:
- building funnels: why is important to build funnel(s) and not just disparate marketing activities,
- what is a marketing funnel?
- the journey you want people to take on the road to become your customers,
- some of the usual mistakes people do when they build funnels,
- should you build your funnels by yourself or with an expert?
- how can companies benefit from different funnels?
- how can people make sure they get results in business with the proper mindsets,
- the importance of understanding people and their problems,
- why you should learn from people who already did what you want to do and get a mentor?